Financial Statement Basics
Accounting Lessons & Financial Statement Skills in One Neat, Little Book
How would you like to learn to read AND use your financial statements while at the same time getting a grounding in core accounting skills?
This book will help you in the markets and in your business while adding accounting as another string to your bow.
Make the most of your currently available financial accounting information. Read on to find out how.
Financial Statement Basics: From Confusion to Comfort in Under 100 Pages
Three Books in One… This bundled title includes
• Balance Sheet Basics: From Confusion to Comfort in Under 30 Pages
• Income Statement Basics: From Confusion to Comfort in Under 30 Pages
• Cash Flow Statement Basics: From Confusion to Comfort in Under 35 Pages
You Can Use Your Financial Statements to Improve Your Stock Market Results
• Financial statements are created for parties external to the business
• They give you a window into the performance & position of any prospective stock investment
• You’ll be better equipped to pick winners and sell or avoid the losers (and do it yourself)
A Businessperson or Entrepreneur? Are you making the most of your available financial data?
• If you are unfamiliar with the value of accounting information then this book will change the way you look at your business
• Spot your business’ strengths and weaknesses and have the financial data to back it up
• With better decision making based on your financials, you can get excited (and not scared) about the future again
Check out the Table of Contents and
Read the Kindle Intro Preview at Amazon
AND Make the Exciting Decision to Buy Now
Any pre-sale questions? Or post-sale queries or concerns? See our Customer Service page and get in touch.
Click the link below to be taken to the Amazon Product Page
and Start Understanding Your Financial Statements Better Now
Preview the Book Here
NOTE: The Financial Statement Basics eBook is not only Available at Amazon.
It has also been distributed by Smashwords and thus is available in many eBook formats, including iBooks, Nook, etc.
Print Edition Now Available
Financial Statement Basics is Also Available in a Print Edition.
You should be able to Find the Print Book in Your Favourite Online Retailers.
Search for it by its Title or Author, Axel Tracy.
Personal Promise and Risk-Free Trial:
Kindle Return Policy: amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200144510
Did You Know that You Can Return Your Kindle Book and Get a Full Refund if You Make a Request to Amazon Within 7-Days of Purchase?
Therefore The Author Makes this Personal Promise to You:
Buy the Kindle Book Now, and if You Don't Find Value in its Contents equivalent to the Cost of Your Purchase (i.e. If You Can't Make More Money from the Book's Education than its Cost to Buy) then Simply Request a Return/Refund from Amazon Within 7-Days of Purchase.
In effect, You Can Have a Risk-Free 7-Day Trial.
This is the Personal Promise from the Author: that You Will Find More Financial Value in Skills Gained from Reading the Book than the Financial Value it Cost to Buy.
Buy the Kindle Book Now and Ask for a Refund/Return Within 7-Days if the Book Doesn't Live Up to This Promise